Golfer’s Large Drink Bottle Cooler
It’s important to stay hydrated while on the range. But who can be bothered to when your water is 37°?
We solved that problem. This combination of Australian wool and oilskin will shade and insulate your water bottle, keeping it cool for up to six hours. The thick drawstring will keep your bottle nice and snug and seal in the coolness.
‘But,’ you say, ‘I like taking a tea or coffee when I golf!’ Say no more: this ‘cooler’ bag can also keep a thermos extra warm.
To make things easier for you, the cooler sports a leather and metal clip that can attach to your belt, your golf bag, or even your caddy. Plus, it’s got three elastic loops for your tees, and comes with the tees to boot!
Fits 1 and 1.25L bottles.
- Made from Australian oilskin. It’ll keep out rain and keep in cool.
- 100% Australian wool insulation to keep your water the way you want it.
- Thick drawstring to keep the cooler snug and seal in the temperature.
- Fits 1 and 1.25L bottles.
- The metal and leather clip lets you keep your drink in easy reach—fasten it to your belt, golf bag, cart, or even your caddy.
You may be interested to check out Golfer’s Can Cooler. Whatever your favourite golfing drink is, this can keep it cool. The insides are 100% Australian wool.