The Ladies Convertible Bag
Backpack? Satchel? Handbag? Why not all three at once?
This bag is perfect in every situation. The bag’s sturdy and comfortable straps allow the bag to be configured in three different ways: as a satchel, a backpack or a handbag. And if you’re more creative than me you might find other combinations!
It’s rugged and long-lasting, but still feminine like Mother Nature herself. It’s got real leather fittings, making it even more durable and sharp-looking. Plus, the five organiser pockets in the main compartment make plenty of room for all your gear, whether you’re headed to a classroom or a party. Lastly, but not ‘leastly’, there’s two external pockets that give quick access to your phone or keys, or whatever!
- Two comfy straps allow the bag to be configured exactly the way you want.
- Real leather fittings and reinforcement look sharp and insure longevity.
- Rugged but stylish oilskin outer.
- Main compartment has five internal organiser pockets to keep everything neat.
- Two external pockets of ample size for easy access to things such as your phone or keys.
You may be interested to check out The Ryebuck. It is aesthetic and stylish oilskin bag. With three external pockets and a large central opening, there’s ample space for textbooks, jumpers or shopping. The inside also has several organisation pockets and pen loops to keep everything nice and neat.