Our lifetime manufacturing guarantee is designed to cover the quality of our stitching and workmanship on oilskin products in the manufacturing process of the product or garment you have purchased.
- This warranty excludes damage that naturally and inevitably occurs because of normal wear or aging (general wear and tear), accidental damage (not limited to punctures, rips, tears, fire or chemical burns, marks, or stains ) or misuse of the product.
- All products not manufactured using oilskin are exempt from the Lifetime Manufacturing Guarantee.
- All materials, excluding zippers, used in the manufacturing process are protected by a 5-year materials warranty (or as stated at the time of purchase).
- All Zippers and Press Studs are covered by a 12-month warranty.
- In the event of a valid warranty claim, the customer must provide proof of purchase of the product or garment.
- It is at the company’s sole discretion as to whether the product or garment is repaired or replaced, no refund will be provided.
- It is the customers responsibility to make available the product to the manufacturer (either by post or in-person) for remedy of the claim.
- If a product has been discontinued and is no longer available, and the company chooses to not repair the product or garment, the company may provide the customer with a similar product equal to the retail value of the original purchase.
- This warranty is provided by Didgeridoona’s, a division of; Eagle Outdoors Group (ABN: 94 005 451 007), Head Office 31 Commercial Drive, Pakenham VIC 3810 . Phone: 1300 447 396
For more information on returning damaged/faulty items please see our Returns & Refunds page.