Terms and Conditions
Our lifetime manufacturing warranty is designed to cover the quality of our stitching and workmanship in the manufacturing process of the product or garment you have purchased.
- This warranty excludes damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal wear or aging (general wear and tear), accidental damage (not limited to punctures, rips, tears, fire or chemical burns, marks or stains ) or miss use of the product.
- All materials, excluding zippers, used in the manufacturing process are protected by a 5 year materials warranty (or as stated at the time of purchase).
- In the event of a valid warranty claim, the customer must provide proof of purchase of the product or garment.
- It is at the company’s sole discretion as to whether the product or garment is repaired or replaced, no refund will be provided.
- It is the customers responsibility to make available the product to the manufacturer (either by post or in-person) for remedy of the claim.
- In the event that a product has been discontinued and is no longer available, and the company chooses to not repair the product or garment, the company may provide the customer with a similar product equal to the retail value of the original purchase.
- This warranty is provided by Didgeridona’s, a division of Eagle Outdoors Group (ABN: 94 005 451 007), Head Office: 2 Embrey Court, Pakenham VIC 3810 . Phone: 1300 447 396