The Australian Cooler Bag – With Pouch
There’s room in this spacious bag for your cold drinks and any accessories.
If you’ve filled it with wine, lemonade, or sandwiches the Australian Cooler Bag can keep your drinks cool for up to 24 hours with the help of an ice pack. If you’d rather a warm lunch, it’ll also keep your baked potatoes, chicken, or snags warm. Just leave out the ice pack.
Insulated with 100% Australian wool, this weatherproof oilskin bag remains soft and flexible, and lacks the bulk of an eski, saving you precious boot space. It’s also easier to carry with its comfortable leather handles.
The single, spacious compartment has room for six large bottles and up to 24 stubbies or cans. It closes with Velcro to seal in the cold air. The expandable bellows pocket has room for any picnicking essentials, such as plates, bottle openers, glasses and corkscrews.
- Durable and waterproof oilskin keeps the rain out and makes it easier to clean internal spills.
- Insulated with 100% Australian wool to keep your drinks cool for up to 24 hours.
- Fits up to 6 large bottles and 24 cans or stubbies.
- Easy to carry with a tough leather handle.
- Velcro closure seals in the cold.
- Expandable external pocket to keep your accessories.
- Soft design lacks the bulk of an eski.
You may be interested to check out The Australian Cooler Bag – 6 Bottle. For anything from picnicking to camping, there’s room in here for anything you want to keep cold. The 100% Australian wool insulation can chill things for up to 24 hours, and it’s big enough for six large bottle or a dozen cans.