The Extra Pocket
An extra pocket is always good. But this one? Even better than good. Why? Let’s go:
Firstly, it’s not actually an extra pocket. It’s three extra pockets: there are zipped compartments on either side of the main pocket for organising your cash or sundries.
Next, it is shrouded in beautifully waterproof Australian oilskin. No matter what the weather is, no matter where you are adventuring, the Extra Pocket will help keep its contents dry.
Lastly, despite all this, it remains so compact and lightweight that it is no burden to carry around, unlike a bag. Because it’s not a bag, it’s a pocket. The pocket is even small enough to be worn underneath your clothes. So, you can travel securely with valuables or travel documents tucked away inside.
- Soft yet durable Australian oilskin helps keep everything dry.
- Zippered front and back pockets on either side of the main compartment gives the Extra Pocket extra pockets.
- Compact size and lightweight, virtually bulkless.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Teflon coated back will stop the oilskin from contacting your clothes.
You may be interested to check out The Globetrotter. Made from Australian oilskin, this tough little bag is perfect for taking across the globe.