The Australian Dilly Bag
The Dilly Bag in some form or other has been used by all kinds of Australians for thousands of years.
Ours may not be made from the traditional pandanus palm, but we still think it’s pretty cool.
It’s spacious enough to fit your toiletries, makeup, tucker, or fit any other purpose for which you might need such a bag.
It’s lined with waterproof, Teflon-coated cotton to protect itself against any spills that may occur in travel. The inside is one large, versatile compartment for all your gear, and there’s a second compartment in the top flap to keep all your bits and bobs organised.
The back closes with a leather strap and a second leather strap on the side functions as a carry handle.
- Tough and hardy, the waterproof Australian oilskin outer keeps the weather out and your essentials in.
- Water repellent Teflon-coated cotton lining makes it easy to keep the bag clean.
- Large main compartment large enough to fit all the essentials.
- Top pocket in the lid for extra storage and organisation.
- Tough leather carry handle on the side.
- Closes with leather strap
You may be interested to check out Cool Cosmetics. This handsome but tough little bag can keep your makeup from melting and medications the right temperature all at the same time.