The Ladies Convertible Bag
Backpack? Satchel? Handbag? Why not all three at once?
This bag is perfect in every situation. The bag’s sturdy and comfortable canvas straps allow the bag to be configured in three different ways: as a satchel, a backpack or a handbag. And if you’re more creative than me you might find other combinations!
The bag comes in both black and tan canvas. It’s rugged and long-lasting, but still feminine like Mother Nature herself. It’s got real leather fittings, making it even more durable and sharp-looking. Plus, the five organiser pockets in the main compartment make plenty of room for all your gear, whether you’re headed to a classroom or a party. Lastly, but not ‘leastly’, there’s two external pockets that give quick access to your phone or keys, or whatever!
- Two comfy straps allow the bag to be configured exactly the way you want.
- Real leather fittings and reinforcement look sharp and insure longevity.
- Rugged but stylish canvas. It comes in two colours, making this bag a real Black and Tan Fantasy.
- Main compartment has five internal organiser pockets to keep everything neat.
- Two external pockets of ample size for easy access to things such as your phone or keys.
These bags are made out of a cracked wax oilskin canvas, which can cause the wax to dry and create white/faded lines in the material of the bag. Some of these lines may stay around and with some warm heat and gentle rubbing some of the wax will absorb back into the canvas.
You may be interested to check out The Ryebuck. Born in swathes of heavy canvas and leather, the first Didgeridoonas canvas bag is aesthetic and stylish. With three external pockets and a large central opening, there’s ample space for textbooks, jumpers or shopping. The inside also has several organisation pockets and pen loops to keep everything nice and neat.