In bygone days, when men were manly, timberjacks would fell towering trees by hand. Loggers do the same work today, albeit with modern machinery. These are rugged folk; weather-beaten; one step ahead of death.
We took that essence and made a bag out of it.
The Timberjack Duffle is a large, canvas duffle bag. Thick and rugged, it is used to nature. Inside, there’s easily enough room for a week’s worth of clothing. There are three organisation pockets and a zippered compartment. An external pocket provides quick access to your phone, travel documents or keys.
- Rugged canvas makes the bag as tough as a timberjack.
- Large enough for a week’s worth of clothes.
- Inside are four pockets to keep everything orderly.
- Outside pocket for quick access to sundries.
- Top-grain leather fittings for additional durability.
- Comfy carry handles and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Heavy-duty metal zips.