If I don’t shear a tally before I go
My shears and stone in the river I’ll throw
And I’ll never open Sawbees or take another blow
And prove I’m a ryebuck shearer
Maybe you’re a ryebuck shearer. Maybe not. But regardless of whether you’re on a sheep station or a station platform, the Ryebuck is a darn good bag.
Born in swathes of heavy canvas and leather, the first Didgeridoonas canvas bag is aesthetic and stylish. From the outback to the university, you’ll look the real McCoy. This will be a bag that you will take through your entire life.
But it’s practical too! With three external pockets and a large central opening, there’s ample space for textbooks, jumpers or shopping. The inside also has several organisation pockets and pen loops to keep everything nice and neat.
With the padded leather shoulder pad, the adjustable strap will remain comfortable as you wear the bag.
- Sturdy canvas outer, as familiar with wind and rain as a sail on a ship.
- Large central compartment closes with magnetic fasteners and a zip, to keep everything inside.
- Interior pen slots and five organiser pockets—perfect for odds and sods.
- Interior zippered pocket to contain loose change, etc.
- Leather fittings for additional durability.
- Two front pockets for smaller items.
- Large, zippered back pocket for quick access.
- Sturdy, adjustable strap with comfy leather shoulder pad for easy transport.