Save the melted cheese for the fondue, not the drive home again (jiggity-jig).
The Market Cooler Bag is made from waterproof Australian oilskin, which keeps the rain out and makes any spills easy to clean up. The bag is insulated with 100% Australian wool, which has kept sheep warm for thousands of years. And it can keep your groceries cool for up to 24 hours with the help of an icepack.
The bag can fit 30 litres of stuff (that’s a lot of cheese) and has two heavy duty carry straps so it can be hooked over a shoulder or carried comfortably in one hand. A thick, insulated flap folds over and fastens the bag, sealing the cold in.
On the front is a little external pocket for suitable for shopping lists, purses or wallets, or a phone.
And whether you’re bringing home a fat pig or a hot chook from Coles, the bag works just as well with warm food (just don’t worry about the ice-packs).
- Durable and waterproof oilskin keeps the rain out and makes it easier to clean internal spills.
- 100% Australian wool insulation will keep your groceries cool for up 24 hours.
- Fits any standard six pack.
- Easy to carry with an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Soft design lacks the bulk of an eski.