The Australian Cooler Bag – 6 Bottle
From picnicking to camping, there’s room in here for anything you want to keep cold. The Australian Cooler Bag – 6 Bottle is large enough to fit six wine bottles but remaining soft and flexible, the Australian Cooler Bag lacks the bulk of an eski. Thus, it saves a heck of a lot of boot space. Plus, with its tough leather handles it is a lot easier to carry.
But that’s not even the best part: chuck in an ice pack and your wine, sandwiches, or whatever will keep cool for up to 24 hours. Leave it out and your baked potatoes or hot chicken will stay warm. That’s due to the Australian wool insulation the bag uses. Sheep have been using it for thousands of years but now it’s your turn!
- Durable and waterproof oilskin keeps the rain out and makes it easier to clean internal spills.
- Insulated with 100% Australian wool to keep its contents cool for up to 24 hours.
- Large enough for six wine bottles and twelve cans or stubbies.
- Easy to carry with a tough leather handle.
- Velcro closure seals in the temperature.
- Soft design lacks the bulk of an eski.
You may be interested to check out The Australian Cooler Bag – With Pouch. The single, spacious compartment has room for six large bottles and up to twelve stubbies or cans. It closes with Velcro to seal in the cold air.