From picnicking to camping, there’s room in here for anything you want to keep cold.
Whether you’ve filled it with wine, lemonade, or sandwiches, the Australian Cooler Bag can keep your drinks cool for up to 24 hours with the help of an ice pack. If you’d rather a warm lunch, it’ll also keep your baked potatoes, chicken, or snags warm. Just leave the ice pack out.
Insulated with 100% Australian wool, this weatherproof oilskin bag remains soft and flexible, and lacks the bulk of an eski, saving you precious boot space. It’s also easier to carry with the comfortable leather handles.
The single, spacious compartment has room for six large bottles and up to twelve stubbies or cans. It closes with Velcro to seal in the cold air.
– Durable and waterproof oilskin keeps the rain out and makes it easier to clean internal spills.
– Insulated with 100% Australian wool to keep your drinks cool for up to 24 hours.
– Fits up to six large bottles and twelve cans or stubbies.
– Easy to carry with a tough leather handle.
– Velcro closure seals in the cold.
– Soft design lacks the bulk of an eski.