Mini Laptop Carrier
How long did your last laptop bag last? Because, Mini Laptop Carrier one is made from Australian oilskin. It’s tough, long-lasting, and even waterproof, and looks mighty fine as well. But trust us, it’ll look better in ten years.
The main laptop pocket is fully padded and insulated with Australian wool, so you won’t have to worry about bumps or extreme temperatures. Located on the front, under the flap, is one large pocket for documents and whatnot, and two smaller pockets for keeping things organised. The back has one large pocket that’s easy to access when on the go, even when you’re carrying the bag by its adjustable, strong, shoulder strap.
And to top it all off? There’s two elastic pen loops so you won’t have to scrounge for your pens or stylus anymore.
- Sturdy but handsome Australian oilskin to keep the rain off your laptop.
- Main pocket is padded and insulated to protect your computer from bumps and extreme temperatures.
- Four other pockets: two large on the front and back, and two smaller front pockets.
- Twin pen loops to secure your pen or stylus.
- Adjustable strap with sturdy metal fittings.
You may be interested to check out Overlander Backpack. The main compartment is massive, with more than enough room for textbooks, documents, and other equipment.