Australian Picnic Blanket
Embark on a journey: connect Australian oilskin with Australian ground.
Just as houses should be built on rocks, picnics are built on blankets. And this is quite the blanket.
In subtle navy and green notes, the Australian Picnic Blanket’s Blackwatch Tartan both blends and contrasts with the natural colours of Australia. Protected from below by Australian oilskin and insulated with Australian wool, this Picnic Blanket can keep your rear and your picnic basket dry from damp grass or cool from scorching sand.
Once you’re ready to head home from the beach or bush, roll your picnic blanket up in whatever which way you want—there’s no need to try to remember how it was before you unfolded it. Fasten it with the heavy cotton straps and carry it home with the leather carry handle.
Measuring 1.5m x 1.45m, there’s plenty of room for food, drinks, and company.
- Waterproof Australian oilskin base is insulated with Australian wool to keep your food and rear safe from wet or hot ground.
- Pleasing woollen surface in navy-and-green Blackwatch Tartan.
- Roll and fasten with heavy duty straps—no need to remember how it was folded up.
- Leather carry handle makes it easy to transport.
- 1.5m x 1.45m, so there’s enough space for food, drinks, and company.
You may be interested to check out The Australian Picnic Port. The oilskin will keep moisture out and be easy to clean, and the 100% Australian wool will insulate your picnic food and keep it the temperature you want. Hot or cold.