The Australian Traveller’s Pouch
Wanderlust; a longing for freedom and far-flung horizons.
Sheathe your passport; your tickets; your cash in Australian oilskin. Then, embark, without a second thought! The oilskin will repel the rains from Brisbane to Spain to Timbuctoo. If the water does get inside, the Teflon coated cotton will help prevent waterlogging.
Open the zippered compartment and see just how much you can fit inside! There are swathes of pockets for ID and credit cards. There’s a pen loop. There are pockets for passports or notebooks and even a second zippered pocket to keep your cash secure!
So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself ready―and go itch that wanderlust.
- Tough and water repellent Australian oilskin helps keep everything dry.
- Lined with Teflon coated cotton to protect against spills and water.
- Pouch closes with a sturdy YKK zip.
- Six pockets for ID or credit cards.
- Zippered pouch to secure your coins or notes.
- Mesh pocket perfect for passports or notebooks.
- Elastic pen loop.
- Two other pockets for documents and small items.
- Strong wrist strap for easy transport.
You may be interested to check out Travel Essentials. It’s compact & simple. But this Australian oilskin bag is large enough to contain all the essentials and keep them from getting soaked.